MAP31: Dr Tongue's Castle of Terror (MAYhem 2019)
|MAYhem 2019 secret maps|
MAP31: Dr Tongue's Castle of Terror is the first secret map of MAYhem 2019. It was designed by Mike MacDee (Impie) and uses the music track "Dr. Tongue's Castle of Terror," originally composed by Joe McDermott for Zombies Ate My Neighbours.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Other points of interest
- Go through the fireplace and open the door. At the other side, head through the passage on the left, then to the right side where you can find a switch which opens the west wall. Inside is a big room with health bonuses to the left, and if you use the switch, you will find a megasphere. (sector 4)
- Open the door at the starting point and go north to see two caskets. Use the left one to find a radiation suit. (sector 5)
- Southeast of your starting point is a berserk sphere. (sector 38)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
Inspiration and development
- The map is a Doom recreation of the same map in Zombies Ate My Neighbors.