MAP32: Anger Management (Kama Sutra)
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
|Kama Sutra secret maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP32. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP32.
MAP32: Anger Management is the thirty-second map of Kama Sutra. It was designed by Jakub Razák and uses Rise of the Triad's arrangement of Remo Giazotto's "Adagio in G minor".
- 1 Inspiration and development
- 2 Walkthrough
- 3 Areas / screenshots
- 4 Speedrunning
- 5 Deathmatch
- 6 Statistics
- 7 Technical information
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
- 12 References
Inspiration and development
Adolf Vojta's comments on this level:
- Method made this great map and I quickly became addicted on it. On the other side I don't remember if I ever completed it but I don't think it's a big problem :). Method took an inspiration from Doom E4M8 I think.
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the central room, you will notice a red door in its southeastern corner. The red key is in the western part of the map behind the part of the northern wall with an icon of spark on it. Behind the red door, you will find BFG9000 along with a lot of energy cell packs and boxes of rockets. (sector 213)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||0:18.91||Kristian Ronge||2007-01-03||ks32-018.zip|
|UV max||3:10.29||Ricardo Bischoff (Rizera)||2011-06-30||ks32-310.zip|
|NM 100S||0:31.60||Kristian Ronge||2005-06-26||ks-lmps.zip|
|UV -fast||5:19.66||Tatsuya Ito (Tatsurd-cacocaco)||2008-10-23||ks32f519.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on June 3, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north-west. (thing 296)
- facing north-east. (thing 297)
- facing south-east. (thing 298)
- facing south-west. (thing 299)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
- Kama Sutra maps 31-32 (archived 🏛) on KS team website
- Kama Sutra demos at the Doom Speed Demo Archive
- ↑ Megawad readme file (ksutra.txt)