MAP32: Green Madness (Whitemare 2)
|Whitemare 2 secret maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP32. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP32.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Take the northwest path from the main island until you reach a fork. Instead of going in either direction, fall to the northwest. From here, circle around to the northwest side and fall again to reach a BFG9000 and an energy cell pack. (sector 199)
- Take the west path from the main island and when you reach the ruins, drop to the south and head south to get a soul sphere and an energy cell pack. (sector 279)
- Continue heading west from that area, then east to a fortress. Head around the fortress instead of inside to the east side to get energy cell packs. (sector 348)
- In the area with multiple pillars, find the one with lion faces on it as opposed to satyr faces. Use it as a lift, then go southeast to get an invulnerability. (sector 446)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 14, 2022.