MAP32: Hellkeep, 6 Dec, 5139AD (The Twilight Zone)
|The Twilight Zone secret maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP32. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP32.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP32: Hellkeep, 6 Dec, 5139AD is the second secret map of The Twilight Zone. It was designed by Paul Corfiatis and uses the music track "Untitled," originally composed by Robert Prince for Doom. The par time defined in MAPINFO is 1:20.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Open the red door and open one of the fiery walls to the east to find energy cells, a megasphere, backpacks, and a BFG9000. (sector 32)
- Cross the L-shaped bridge to the north, then go to the corridor to the eastern side room. Shoot the gargoyle face to the south, then backtrack across the bridge. There will be an opening here with a plasma gun and an computer area map. (sector 35)
- Get behind the large wall in the L-shaped bridge area and press on the recessed wall in the southwest corner. Follow the flickering hallway to the next door. This secret room will crush the cyberdemon inside once you enter it. (sector 53)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 4)
- facing west. (thing 55)
- facing south. (thing 65)
- facing north. (thing 135)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: