MAP32: Sirenum Scopulli (Hadephobia)
|Hadephobia secret maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP32. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP32.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
Note: Each flush to a new location is a one-way ride, so make sure you collect all secrets in an area before you leave it by entering a teleporter.
- From the room you've been flushed in at the start, keep right until you get into a pointed room with pipe textures on the walls. Push the rearmost pipe clamp and enter the hidden elevator (sector 87) that brings you to the ledge in the starting room, where you can collect some blue flasks.
- In the room with the sawtooth-shaped pit in the center, a smaller section of the upper flat is separated by a roughly L-shaped wall. Near the blue door go inside that 'L', turn left and press the gray computer tower to ride down to the basement (sector 84), where a backpack and an invulnerability are waiting.
- In the same room, there are five hanging display panels along two walls. Press the wall beneath the one right to the switch that lowers the sawtooth walls, and enter the room behind (sector 406) to get yourself a soul sphere.
- Within that hidden room, go down the stairs towards the skull sign. Enter the teleporter to pick several backpacks from the show-jumping course. (sector 495)
- Pass by the coolant pool with the catwalk, and go upstairs into the observation room with two big terminals. Press the back wall between those, and get teleported to an invulnerability. (sector 703)
- When you enter the rocket-shaped room with the sewer in the middle, take a closer look at the right bank path. You can press the sixth of the Tetris slots in the wall to enter a secret passage (sector 377) with complete lack of loot (at least in HMP difficulty) but which sends you to the far bank; maybe that can be helpful for tactical purposes.
- In the big subterranean lava lake with several piston islands, go to the rightmost of the multilevel volcanoes and press its terrace walls to lower them one after another. The innermost part has an opening opposite to the wall that faces the cave wall (sector 107), and contains an invulnerability that you really need.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: