MAP32: The Citadel (Community Chest)
|Community Chest secret maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP32. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP32.
MAP32: The Citadel is the super-secret map of Community Chest. It was designed by Gene Bird, and was originally released standalone as part of his Blind Alley series.
Completing this level takes the player to MAP16: Methods of Fear.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the nadir of the stairway to the north of the map, the eastern wall is misaligned. Open it to find a lift with a megasphere and a box of shells. (sector 196)
- In the western hallway, the front of the enemies' pillbox can be lowered to access a medikit and a box of bullets. (sector 170)
- When you go up the western stairway at the south of the map, a pillar with two switches on it will rise to the west. Press the switch on its western side to lower it like a lift. Take it up to access a platform with some torches and a box of shells. (sector 22)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||8:34.26||Dylan Gill (TheV1perK1ller)||2017-06-20||cc32-834.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 13, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing west. (thing 632)
- facing west. (thing 633)
- facing east. (thing 634)
- facing south. (thing 635)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: