MAP32: Wrong Turn (Three's a Crowd)
|Three's a Crowd maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP32. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP32.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the dark square rooms at the center of the map, enter the northeast room and flip the switch on the west wall. This lowers a lift to the north (behind a fake wall, in the same position as it was in MAP10). Ride it up to get a megaarmor and soul spheres. (sector 197)
- In the square area with pillars and lamps, go through to the southwest part, then open the west wall. Open the next wall to the west to collect a BFG9000. (sector 611)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 14, 2022.
This level includes its own, separate deathmatch arena.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing south-west. (thing 361)
- facing north. (thing 362)
- facing east. (thing 363)
- facing south. (thing 364)
- facing north. (thing 365)
- facing east. (thing 367)