MAP33: Nazi Revenant Orgy (Doomworld Mega Project 2017)
|DMP 2017 maps 31-40|
This level occupies the map slot MAP33. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP33.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP33: Nazi Revenant Orgy is the thirty-third map of Doomworld Mega Project 2017. It was designed by Alex Scott (Scotty) and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
The secrets in this level are impossible to miss.
- This is the hallway. (sector 1)
- This is the sector that opens up behind you when you approach the first switch (and also conceals Secret #3). (sector 2)
- This sector is the one with the multiple BFG9000s and revenants. (sector 3)
- This is the sector lowered by the first switch. (sector 4)
- This is the sector you start out in. (sector 5)
- At the end of the hallway, the switch lowers the walls around you, which is this sector. (sector 6)
- This is the sector with the first switch. (sector 8)
- This is the large outdoor sector past the walls. (sector 11)
A Wolfenstein SS (Thing 3786) is stuck inside a column.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on June 3, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: