MAP33: Pre-destined Mortality (Hadephobia)
|Hadephobia bonus maps|
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP33: Pre-destined Mortality is the first bonus map of Hadephobia. It was designed by Márton János Kapuvári (Cell) and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Other points of interest
This is a pretty confusing map, so be aware that there may be additional critical points, or conditions to open or shut secrets, which are not mentioned here as they didn't attract the author's attention.
- Don't return from the area beyond the corridor with the suffering-faces slides until you obtained three keycards from there. In the engine room with two big piston-roller columns, go to the right upper section and press the green column. That opens an alcove in the left upper section. Here you find a computer area map, and two buttons. Press the pressable one to open another alcove in the right upper section, with yet another button. Press it to open the vent duct entrance outside the engine room again, which now leads to the yellow key. Open the yellow garage door in the engine room. Press the sunk-in button and enter the teleporter behind the radiation shielding suit. Walk along the slime aqueduct to get the red key. Now open the narrow red door in this room, and press the button to unlock the red bars in the vent duct. Follow the duct back into the new section (sector 291), get rocket launcher, supercharge, and (very important) blue key.
- Press the blue button in the left upper section of the engine room. Behind the opened blue bars, crawl right and enter the vault behind a rotten terminal, go through the wooden door, and press the skull switch. That will open a stone wall in the catacombs behind the yellow bars. (sector 1432)
- When you enter the red room high above a pit, flowed through by a forked lava creek, walk through the lava curtain to your left, and go upstairs to get a supercharge. (sector 586)
- Take the blue teleporter behind the yellow bars into a bigger oval room, and a smaller T-shaped one. At the north end in the small room, tickle the corpse on the wall. At the south end, enter the opened alcove to get a megaarmor. (sector 1336)
- In the oval room mentioned above, press the skull switch and ride the elevator up. Press the carving on the wall to get a berserk and partial invisibility, along with some vitamins. (sector 803)
- From the secret above, enter the next room, go upstairs, and activate all required switches to get into the right-hand playpen. From there you can overlook a basement floor, and three masks behind blue torches in the wall. Shoot the middle one whose lights are off, to open a teleporter in the south wing of the basement (sector 1168). Travel to a BFG9000 and a backpack.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on August 1, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Since this bonus map is not part of the regular level sequence, you may access it in two ways:
Via command line:
<your Doom sourceport> h-phobia.wad -warp <map##> gzdoom.exe h_phobia.wad -warp 33
Via in-game cheat: