MAP37: Towers of Fault (DUMP Episode 2: Dump Harder)
|DUMP Episode 2 maps 31-40|
This level occupies the map slot MAP37. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP37.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the south room of the first area, enter the northeast closet after you open it and lower the north wall. Head through the passage to get stimpacks and a green armor. (sector 290)
- Take the large lift up to the backpack and shoot the cacodemon wall to find cacodemons, rockets, and a rocket launcher. (sector 126)
- Cross to the second tower and head to the west wall, west of the two couches. Lower the corner wall here to get a megaarmor and a box of rockets. (sector 141)
- When you teleport out of the first arena, go to the north room of the tower you are in. Use the switch to open the cacodemon walls, then lower a wall that is either to the left in the right closet, or to the right in the left closet to find energy cell packs. (sector 638)
- In the northeast tower of the second section, head to the southeast room and go to the east wall. Use the left bookshelf to reveal a megasphere. (sector 969)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on March 22, 2022.