MAP41: World Devastation (Skulldash)
Community Tier pt.1
|Community Tier pt.2|
This level occupies the map slot MAP41. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP41.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP41: World Devastation is the forty-first map of Skulldash. It was designed by Dreadopp and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the starting room, look at the fans on the east side and use the wall under the right fan to find a lift. This leads up to green skulltokens and a box of shotgun shells. (sector 1577)
- In the hall south of the starting room, go into the rocket launcher hall to the east, then quickly head back and south. Find the lowered wall to the east and ride it up. Open the wall to get shotgun shells, ammo clips, and a red skulltoken. (sector 1088)
- In the northeast room with the rising and lowering blocks, get on the higher walkway and on the left side, jump south and veer west to the corner wall just before the blocks. Open it to get a computer area map. (sector 129)
- On the same walkway mentioned above, at the north end, use a button on the north wall. This will remove bars to an area to the south, containing a golden skulltoken. (sector 1182)
- In the northeast room with the rising and lowering blocks, there is a vent under the nukage on the south side that also rises and lowers in accordance with the blocks. When it lowers, quickly swim down and follow the path to a room with a stimpack, an ammo clip, a box of rockets, and a shotgun shells. The lift takes you up to a blue skulltoken and green skulltokens. (sector 1263)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 10, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: