MAP45: Abstract Zone (Skulldash)
|Community Tier pt.1|
Community Tier pt.2
This level occupies the map slot MAP45. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP45.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP45: Abstract Zone is the forty-fifth map of Skulldash. It was designed by Devon Barnett (Xyzzy01) and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In a colorful corridor that has a cyberdemon shooting at you, make your way all the way to the north to telefrag the cyberdemon and gain a turbosphere and a golden skulltoken. (sector 88)
- On the bridge leading to the northwest part of the map, swim down to the south and into a hole. While swimming, look north and shoot the green "X", which will reveal a minigun to the west. (sector 440)
- In the starting room, find a blue button on the south wall to open a nearby door leading to a railgun. (sector 1135)
- In the Hall of Creators, get the blue skulltokens, then quickly go over the portal and to a sector behind it to teleport to a colorful sector. Here, collect the armor bonus, which is considered an Unholy bible, to get the secret. (thing 66)
- In the same area as above, collect the red health bonus, which is considered an Evil sceptre, to get this secret. (thing 67)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 10, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: