MAP47: Haunted Asylum (Doomworld Maximum Project 2021)
|Doomworld Maximum Project 2021 maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP47. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP47.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP47: Haunted Asylum is the forty-seventh map of Doomworld Maximum Project 2021. It was designed by Doom OG and uses the music track "Labyrinthine Revenge" by Chris Vrenna, from American McGee's Alice.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Open the yellow door at the puddle and go through. At the switch, open the north wall to find a soul sphere. (sector 335)
- Keep going down the hall as you head west and north to a vent covering. Stepping on it lowers the north wall, which has a soul sphere. (sector 590)
- Enter the vent where the vent covering is and go through to the next room. Here, go to the northeast corner and open the wall to get a computer area map. (sector 333)
- In the exit area, take the teleporter and shoot the computer to the south. This opens a wall to the southwest, past the window, which has a megaarmor. (sector 453)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on March 16, 2023.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: