MAP50: Mayan Mayhem (Skulldash)
|Community Tier pt.1|
Community Tier pt.2
This level occupies the map slot MAP50. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP50.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP50: Mayan Mayhem is the fiftieth map of Skulldash. It was designed by Gianluca Cilento (Remmirath) and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head northwest from the start and use the wall there to find green skulltokens. (sector 24)
- On the upper walkway, go to the southeast end and jump east to a box of ammo and a red skulltoken. (sector 39)
- At the steps at the north end, find the arrow pointing at a torch and use that torch to open a nearby wall with red skulltokens, a blue skulltoken, and a golden skulltoken. (sector 209)
- At the north end, go to the northwest and use the red button to lower a nearby column with a berserk pack. (sector 214)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 10, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: