|Add a screenshot and caption|
This level occupies the map slot E1M1. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M1.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After pressing the switch at the top of the stairs in the northwest, you open a door at the bottom of the northeast courtyard containing boxes of shotgun shells, boxes of ammo, boxes of rockets (only on Ultra-Violence or higher), and the blue key. This secret is impossible to miss as the blue key is necessary to complete the level. (sector 75)
- Step on the first step in the northeast courtyard. After doing so, backtrack to the southern part of the map, climbing the steps up to a big room with various monsters. (sector 109)
- The exit room counts as a secret and is impossible to miss. (sector 129)
- In the snow-covered courtyard in the northwest, go into the adjacent courtyard to the east. Look back to see a new room has opened up to the north, housing several monsters. (sector 152)
- The previous secret has a door with lots of ammo, as well as a plasma rifle (on Hurt Me Plenty or higher), an invulnerability, and a BFG9000 (both only on Ultra-Violence or higher). (sector 156)
- In the area with the steps and the three H2H doors, enter the middle door and open the north wall to get boxes of ammo, boxes of shotgun shells, a computer area map, invulnerabilities (only on Ultra-Violence or higher, with only one on Hurt Me Plenty), a rocket launcher (Hurt Me Plenty), a chaingun (Hey, Not Too Rough or lower), and boxes of rockets (Hurt Me Plenty or higher). (sector 166)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on November 30, 2021.