|Add a screenshot and caption|
This level occupies the map slot E1M1. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M1.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The door opened by the northern switch at the start counts as a secret. It leads to a rocket launcher (not on easy skill), two boxes of bullets, a medikit, some monsters, and a teleporter to another part of the level. (sector 3)
- The door opened by the southern switch at the start counts as a secret. It leads to a plasma rifle (not on easy skill), some medikits, some ammo, some monsters, and ultimately to the exit. (sector 4)
- Travelling along the east-west corridor in the far south of the level, a door opens up revealing three shotgun guys, three imps (not on easy skill), 0-4 demons, two cacodemons (hard skill only), and two boxes of rockets (not on easy skill). (sector 40)
- The door leading to the exit counts as a secret and is impossible to miss. (sector 43)
- After going through the teleporter behind #1, go through a door then turn right and go through another door to reach an area with a red floor. There is a switch in the south-west of this area which opens up a door to the east, leading to an area with some monsters, some ammo, some medikits, and a switch. (sector 29)
- The switch behind #5 opens a door leading to two shotgun guys, two imps (one on easy skill), two boxes of bullets, and a teleporter back to the southern area. (sector 36)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on November 30, 2021.