Matthias Worch (born 1976) is a German level and game designer who contributed to the two megawads Memento Mori II and Requiem. He also released several solo projects, most notably The Troopers' Playground. After a prolific career as an amateur Doom and Quake level builder, Matthias moved to America in 1998 to create games professionally.
As of 2015, Matthias resides in the San Francisco Bay Area, where he works at Epic Games on the Unreal Engine and "special projects", and previously as Design Director at Hangar 13 Games.
Body of work
- The Troopers' Playground ( )
- The Troopers' Playground DM ( )
- The Troopers' Playground (repackaged edition) ( )
- Ring of Havoc - Enhanced ( )
- Armageddon ( )
- Memento Mori II ( )
- Memento Mori 2 - complete lmp collection ( )
- Requiem ( )