The mecha zombie is a new fodder-class enemy introduced in Doom Eternal. Its appearance suggests heavy cybernetic modifications, notably on the right arm, which has been replaced with a combined energy gun and flamethrower from the elbow down. The mecha zombie's arms are unusually proportioned, with short biceps and longer forearms along with a metal claw on its left arm. Its skull is completely bare with glowing red eyes and cables connected to its back, and its intestines are exposed.
While it is equipped with an energy gun and a flamethrower to make it more dangerous at long range, the mecha zombie is not much more threatening than the standard zombie and can be slain just as easily.
- The Doom Slayer grabs the zombie's weapon and puts it under their chin, forcing the zombie to kill itself.
- The Slayer grabs the zombie's left arm and drives its claw through its head.
- The Slayer kicks out the zombies legs and decapitates it with a swipe of the Doomblade.
- The Slayer kicks the zombie in chest and then slices off its head
- The mecha zombie is the only Doom Eternal monster in the base game to lack a codex entry.
|Monsters from Doom Eternal|
|Fodder:||Gargoyle • Imp • Lost soul • Maykr drone • Mecha zombie • Soldier (Blaster) • Soldier (Shield) • Zombies|
|Heavy:||Arachnotron • Cacodemon • Carcass • Cyber-mancubus • Dread knight • Hell knight • Mancubus • Pain elemental • Pinky • Prowler • Revenant • Spectre • Whiplash|
|Super Heavy:||Arch-vile • Baron of Hell • Doom hunter • Marauder • Tyrant|
|Ambient:||Buff totem • Cueball • Tentacle|
|Bosses:||Gladiator • Icon of Sin • Khan Maykr|
|Mechanics:||Empowered demon • Gore nest • Kalibas|
|Expansion - The Ancient Gods, Part One||Expansion - The Ancient Gods, Part Two|
|Fodder:||Screecher • Stone imp • Riot soldier|
|Heavy:||Blood Maykr • Whiplash spectre||Cursed prowler|
|Super Heavy:||Armored baron|
|Ambient:||Spirit • Turret||Demonic trooper|
|Bosses:||Samur Maykr • Trial of Maligog||The Dark Lord|