Milo Casali ("doom warrior", "Venom") is a game designer best known for his contributions to Final Doom.
While working on Memento Mori with his brother Dario, Milo met several members of TeamTNT, and eventually joined the group. He designed one level for TNT: Evilution, then created half of the levels in The Plutonia Experiment. He has not worked with TeamTNT since Final Doom was published.
Milo has remained active in videogame development as a level designer.
- Butcher ( )
- The Best series
- The Best 1 ( )
- The Best 3 ( )
- The Best 4 ( )
- Memento Mori ( )
- Final Doom's TNT: Evilution
- Final Doom's The Plutonia Experiment (16 maps)
- Global Operations
- SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Confrontation
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- Watch Dogs: Legion
Milo and his brother Dario are the sons of Love Is... cartoonist Kim Casali. Milo's birth in 1977 caused minor controversy as he was conceived via artificial insemination using the preserved sperm of his deceased father Roberto Casali. Described as a "miracle baby" by some of the press, the action was at the time condemned as morally wrong by Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano , since the Catholic church opposes artificial insemination.
- This article incorporates text from the open-content Wikipedia online encyclopedia article Casali brothers.
- Various maps by Dario and Milo Casali, as preserved in the coverdisc of PC Review Issue 60 (Doomshack)
- People Magazine (8 August 1977). "Sixteen Months After His Death, Cartoonist Kim Casali Gives Birth to Her Husband's 'Miracle Baby'." Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- Lodi News-Sentinel (13 July 1977). "Vatican says artificial insemination morally wrong." Retrieved 15 April 2016.
| Doom era
| Doom 3 era
| ZeniMax era