Nigel Rowand (Enjay)
Nigel "Enjay" Rowand is a Scottish veteran of the Doom community, creating WADs for the game since 1994, the biggest to date being the unreleased Aspects total conversion. Rowand is also notable on his tutorials on DeHackEd. Rowand generally begins his WAD names with "NJ" as a signature.
Body of work
- NJ Original WADs ( )
- NJ Knee Deep ( )
- NJ Shores of Hell ( )
- NJ Castle ( )
- NJ Doom / Enjay Doom ( )
- One of Enjay's early works. A three-episode replacement for Doom.
- NJ Doom2 / Enjay Doom2 ( )
- Another early Enjay WAD. A level replacement for Doom II.
- Enjay ZDoom ( )
- An update for Enjay Doom2 for ZDoom.
- Enjay Blake Stone Skins ( )
- Doom the Dark Project ( )
- A level in the style of Thief: The Dark Project.
- Enjay ZDoom 2001 ( )
- Runaway Train ( )
- A single level for ZDoom where the player has to stop a runaway train.
- NiGHTMARE Speedmapping Compilation #2 (
- Enjay Toss Off ( )
- DoomGuy Variants ( )
- Enjay's Marine Assault ( )
- A one-level mini conversion.
- The ZDoom Community Map Project "Take 1" ( )
- Mapping, bugfixing v2
- A one-level mini conversion that focuses less on standard Doom gameplay and more on staying behind cover and sniping enemies. Much of the resources here later went into BGPA missions.
- Perhaps Enjay's most famous project. A TC of his own design with five missions which focuses on an agent of the BGPA (British Galactic Police Association) and the liberation of the town Burghead taken over by the evil Tyrannical Inca Empire on the planet of Mons Grampius. Like Operation Overlord use of cover, sniping and stealth are used as some enemies are pretty powerful.
- Thief - The Trail of the Arch-Heretic ( )
- An updated and expanded version of the Doom level for Heretic.
- NJCHLLNJ ( ) (with Josh Schultz)
- Maps From Memory (
- Waterlab GZD ( )
- Panegyric ( )
- Zygomatic ( )
- Operation Overlord "vintage" release ( )
- The original release of this mod included a separate executable based on ZDoom, called ZDuck.exe which was released in 2005. This was re-released as the "vintage" version in 2020.