|The outdoors area in the north.|
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
Object "32" is a single-level PWAD for Doom II, meant for limit-removing ports that was released on December 13, 2008 by Lainos. It uses a music track from Gears of War.
A difficult and dark techbase overtaken and altered by the forces of Hell, Object "32" was originally meant to be part of the Grid 32 community project, but ended up being released standalone. It is the first part in a series of maps created by Lainos, which was continued in Da Will's MAP10: Object "33" in 2009, and Object "34": Sonar in 2011.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Open the wall in the southeast corner of the starting room to find a chainsaw. (sector 1374)
- Head up the steps northwest of the shotgun in the nukage, then get on the steps to the left. Use those steps to head onto the north wall and go through it. If you have the blue key, you can open the bar to get a soul sphere. (sector 455)
- Enter the blue key room and enter the hall just to the east (under where the blue key is) and climb the steps. The southwest corner will lower, revealing a blur artifact. (sector 375)
- On the high ledge east of the shotgun in the nukage, enter the northeast room. Use the teleporter there to teleport to a green armor. (sector 319)
- After using the switch to reveal the yellow key lift, return to the south end of the map with the water and look for a switch on the north wall at the south end. This lowers part of the wall to the south. Ride it up and go east to get an invulnerability. (sector 704)
- After using the switch to reveal the yellow key lift, return to the southwest end of the map with the brown liquid. Ride the lift at the north end up, then head onto the brown liquid platforms and maneuver your way to the southwest corner. Drop down there and enter the secret passage to find a light amplification visor. (sector 677)
- In the outside section, when you can enter the structure at the east end (not the cave), get onto either of the platforms just above the entrance and press the switch to lower the northwest and southwest lifts. Make sure you step on them at least once, and you will open the west wall in the structure, containing a blur artifact. (sector 782)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 6, 2021.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: