|Authors||Marshal Bostwick, Glen Payne|
The first three maps were previously released as I, Anubis in 1995.
The wad comes with a DeHackEd file (osiris.deh) which makes cosmetic changes to several of the weapons, with the maximum ammo capacity of the rocket launcher—now a flame-thrower—equaling 100 (200 with the backpack), as well as new cheat codes. It also applies changes to the monsters, namely:
- The shotgun guy is now a blue marine with a headlamp with 40 hit points.
- The imp has Anubis' head and fires cacodemon projectiles. It has 50 hit points.
- The demon's sprites have been replaced by a shotgun guy with a reaper's head and scythe. Same goes for spectres.
- The lost soul is now a bat that has 70 hit points.
- The arachnotron has been changed to a pharaoh version of an arch-vile. It has 750 hit points and shoots mancubus projectiles.
- Several decorative items, as well as the spiderdemon, are now sound effects.
- Doomguy uses a knife instead of punching.
- The pistol and shotgun use different sounds,
- The chaingun is replaced by a machine gun.
|This article is a low-priority stub. You can help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.|