Owen Lloyd (Sarge Baldy)
Owen Lloyd (aka Sarge Baldy) is a mapper within the Doom community.
Lloyd first began mapping around 1996 but did not enter the larger community until the summer of 2002, unveiling his review page, which grew to a fair size over the years before being taken down in early 2005. In early 2003 he became the primary host of speedmapping exercises and soon afterward started the ZDoom racing project ZooM.
He was an early proponent of Doom Builder, and the first to release a map with the editor. Additionally, he created numerous configurations, suggested new features, and served as a beta-tester for many of its releases. He also served as a moderator for the short-lived idgames.net and for the Skulltag forums from their birth up until summer 2005. In addition, he is an administrator on both the ZDoom and Doom Wikis.
- Waste Treatment Center #911 (December 18, 2002)
- ZooM (January 2003-present)
- MGMYWTCX Demo (March 21, 2003) (with Dan Woodward (Danarchy))
- mooDDoom (August 6, 2003)
- Multiple linedefs in vanilla Doom (August 6, 2003)
- Motion 2 (September 22, 2003)
- Ungay SkullTag (October 24, 2003) (with Kara Rader (Nanami))
- Dead Base 2.0 (December 11, 2003)
- Neith (January 3, 2004)
- Parcheesi (May 13, 2004)
- Food Processing (July 23, 2004)
- Warehouse of Evil! (July 23, 2004)
- Under Neith (January 24, 2005)
- FreeDoom (August 19, 2003)
- E3M1: Hell Keep II
- Mock 2: The Speed of Stupid (November 20, 2003)
- Community Chest 2 (November 21, 2004)
- FreeHeretic (February 12, 2005)
- E2M1: The Remote Outpost
- Doom Advent Calendar 2005 (December 16, 2005)