PSP Legacy is a source port for the Sony PlayStation Portable created and maintained by kgsws. It was originally based on Doom Legacy 1.42 but has since had many bugs fixed and most Legacy features added.
An updated version was made by Duke in 2010, fixing many bugs and adding additional features, such as the ability to play music as MP3s. A fourth version with bugfixes was released by Sunray in 2011.
- Support for Doom, Doom II, Heretic
- Hardware acceleration based on Doom Legacy's OpenGL renderer
- Music is playable as MP3s (Files provided by author)
- Ad-hoc multiplayer support for up to 4 players
- Ability to use up to 5 PWAD or DeHackEd files at one time
|Source code genealogy|
|PSP Legacy|| Base for|