Phobos Labs - Revisited: Teleportation
|Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil maps|
|Map name: game/phobos4|
Phobos Labs - Revisited: Teleportation (called Phobos Labs - Sector 1: Teleportation on the title screen, referring to the sector the player revisits) is the tenth level of Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil. The player can first find BFG9000. Arch-viles make their only appearance here.
The marine returns to Sector 1 of the Phobos Labs to finally use the experimental teleporter to gain access to Delta Labs. On his way there he revisits various places of Sector 1, such as Monorail Station, Teleportation Reception, and Teleporter Mechanical before reaching Teleportation Chamber, where he is finally able to use the teleporter. All areas are heavily occupied with monsters.
- Activate Teleporter
- Make your way to Delta Labs via the Experimental Teleporter.
- Dr. Elizabeth McNeil (voice)
- Ronn Jolson. Found in Airlock Access.
The enemy count is the same on all difficulty levels. There are no differences in the enemy amount in Doom 3: BFG Edition.
|Machine gun Z-Sec||10|
There are no item amount differences in Doom 3: BFG Edition.
|Med kit (small)||2||1||0|
|Med kit (large)||19||13||0|
There is one health station on the level, with 100 health in reserve.
If the player starts the level via a console command, they will start with these items:
|Double barrel shotgun||1|
- In Monorail Station there is a BFG9000 and a cell to it lying under the monorail track.
- This level is called Phobos Labs: Teleportation Control on the Xbox version of the game.
- Walkthrough video by WoopzillaWalkthrough on YouTube.