Phobos Labs - Sector 1: Teleportation
|Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil maps|
|Map name: game/phobos1|
Phobos Labs - Sector 1: Teleportation is the seventh level of Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil. The demons and the Hell knights return in this level, and it is the only level in Resurrection of Evil where commandos appear. The player obtains the rocket launcher and can find the plasma gun.
Upon arrival to the Phobos labs the marine is tasked by NcNeil with activating and using the teleporter to reach the Delta labs. The marine then makes his way through Communications Tower, several connecting corridors and a large Teleportation Reception corridor before reaching Teleportation Chamber. However, upon activating the teleporter and selecting the destination Delta, the lighting goes red and a Hell knight suddenly comes out of the teleporter and goes away. The teleporter, however, becomes unusable, so the marine is tasked with using the SkyTram to reach sector 2. The door to SkyTram boarding station is locked with a keycard, so the marine has to find it. He goes through a newly opened door and fights his way through teleportation mainstenance areas. The marine finds the keycard in a storage room and goes back to Elevator Access by using an elevator. In Elevator Access the marine is attacked by the same Hell knight who had teleported earlier, but it is of no problem to the marine! He then unlocks the door to the boarding station and rides a SkyTram to the sector 2, on his way witnessing a scene where another marine is killed by another Hell knight and his body gets thrown at the marine's tram.
- Activate Teleporter
- Find and activate the Phobos Labs Experimental Teleporter.
- Take the SkyTram to the Phobos Labs Research Sector and rendezvous with Dr. Elizabeth McNeil.
- Bernard Fresko. Found in Utility Closet.
The enemy count on Nightmare is the same as on Veteran. Includes only enemies that can be fought and killed. The enemy count is the same in BFG Edition.
|Machine gun Z-Sec||9|
|Chain gun commando||2|
The item count is the same in BFG Edition.
|Med kit (small)||3||2||0|
|Med kit (large)||11||7||0|
There are three health stations on the level, each has 100 health in reserve.
If the player starts the level via a console command, they will start with these items:
|Double barrel shotgun||1|
- Storage locker #042 - Supplies: 714. Contains: shells (large), ammo belt.
- In Monorail Station the player can climb the ladder down below the monorail and find a hidden rocket launcher.
- Similar, in SkyTram Station North the player can climb the ladder down and find a plasma gun, cells and a couple of artifact charges.
- Walkthrough video by WoopzillaWalkthrough on YouTube.