|This mod received one of the 20th Annual Cacowards on Doomworld!|
Pirate Doom is a megawad and partial conversion for Doom II. It is heavily inspired by the Monkey Island series and features reskinned enemies, custom music and new weapons as well as new textures and 18 new maps. It was created by Arch, also known as Darch. The full version was released on the 4th September, 2013 and received one of the 20th Annual Cacowards, with the final update being on the 6th June, 2014.
- MAP41: On Board!
- MAP42: Melee Island
- MAP43: Trezer Cove
- MAP44: Sunken Ghost Ship
- MAP45: Barnacle Bar
- MAP46: Circus!
- MAP47: Booty Bay
- MAP48: Battleships!
- MAP49: Plunder Island Fort
- MAP50: Lost City
- MAP51: Hot Winds o' Hell
- MAP52: Dead Men Tell no Tales
- MAP53: Baron Castle
- MAP54: Port Royale
- MAP55: House of Mojo
- MAP56: Stronghold
- MAP57: Grog Factory
- MAP58: LeChuck's Hideout
- MAP59: Epilogue
The soundtrack features music taken from:
- The Monkey Island series, composed by Michael Land, Peter McConnell and Clint Bajakian
- Grim Fandango, composed by Peter McConnell
- Outlaws, composed by Clint Bajakian, and sequenced in MIDI by Gabrio "KBL" Secco
- Day of the Tentacle, composed by Michael Land
- Super Mario World
- Ghosts and Goblins
- Warcraft, composed by Glenn Stafford, Gregory Alper, Rick Jackson, and Chris Palmer
- Stan Jones ((Ghost) Riders in the Sky: A Cowboy Legend, sequenced in MIDI by R. G. Allen
- Mozart (Piano Sonata No. 11, Movement 3 - Rondo Alla Turca)