with direct assistance from id Software after an internal revolt at Cygnus Studios with regard to that company's sudden cancellation of the Strife project.
Rogue's office was in the same building as id Software, all of their games used engines created by id, and two of their games were expansions for id's Quake series of games. Many former Rogue employees moved on to Nerve Software after Rogue closed.
Games developed by Rogue Entertainment
- Strife (1996) (PC)
- Quake Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity (1997) (PC)
- Quake II: Ground Zero (1998) (Windows)
- Quake II (1999) (Nintendo 64)
- American McGee's Alice (2000) (Windows)
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (never published, development passed off to Gearbox Software)
- This article incorporates text from the open-content Wikipedia online encyclopedia article Rogue Entertainment.
- Rogue Entertainment site on Stomped (archived 🏛)
- Rogue Entertainment site on Gamers.org (archived 🏛)
- Sharky Games - PC - Games - Get Personal - Interview with Rich Fleider http://web.archive.org/web/20110716052802/http://www.sharkygames.com/games/articles/get_personal/gp3/
- Rogue Entertainment > Overview http://www.allgame.com/cg/agg.dll?p=agg&sql=3:1219
- What's Up with Condition Zero? http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3107805
| Doom era
| Doom 3 era
| ZeniMax era