|Add a screenshot and caption|
|This mod was one of the ten 2002 mods to feature in the Top 100 WADs of All Time on Doomworld!|
|1994 - 1995 - 1996 - 1997 - 1998|
1999 - 2000 - 2001 - 2002 - 2003
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
Ruma was chosen as one of the entries for 2002 in the Top 100 WADs of All Time.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- This secret is on the rock near the rope bridge seen when you reach the canyon, where a revenant (Hell knight on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower) will guard a soul sphere. To reach it, enter the cavern to the southwest that leads to the blue key, and go until you see the first spectre. Another one of these will emerge from a broken wall to the southwest. Take the teleporter here to reach a cave with imps and shotgun shells, and you can cross the rope bridge to reach the soul sphere. (sector 40)
- Open the blue door and head straight north until the path curves into a brown room. Head straight back into the previous room (east) to hear a lift lower (you will probably hear that first time while entering the brown room), then southeast into the passage (the one where the wall was mossier) before it closes back to find a backpack. (sector 193)
- From the ledge in Secret #2, make a running jump southeast to the high ledge on the eastern side, then enter the small cave to reach a megaarmor. (sector 324)
- In the northernmost room, pressing on the terminal behind the berserk pack will net you four energy cells. (sector 316)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on November 6, 2022.