Sector 1 (Doom RPG)
|Doom RPG maps|
Sector 1 is a level in Doom RPG.
- Head west, passing through the room with five pillars. You will reach a room with eight doors.
- The doors are all locked except the door at the end of the corridor on the left (the south-west door). Enter this and talk to Dr. Guerard. Use the computer console here.
- Each door leads to another small room with a computer console. Each console will open another door. Continue this process of opening doors until the door at the end of the corridor opens (to the west).
- Head south. Talk to the civilian and Dr. Guerard. Eventually the civilian will offer a passcode in exchange for ten credits.
- Go north to find a computer console next to a locked door. Use the console and enter the passcode obtained from the civilian (the code is 225).
- Go east to find another locked door with a computer console. The passcode for this door is 1010 (this can be found in e-mail on another computer console in the area).
- Talk to Dr. Guerard, who will give you health. Go east to find the exit back to the Junction.
- In the area where you have to complete the switch sequence, proceed to the northeasternmost room. There, interact with the wall with vertical stripes on it to obtain 10 credits, a small medkit, a supercharge, 10 shells and 10 bullets.
- Inside secret #1, interact with the northeasternmost wall of the room to get a chaingun.
- Inside the room behind the green door, there are two secrets - one on the southern and one on the northern sides of the room, both behind walls with exposed computer parts. Interacting with the northern wall will net a large medkit, while interacting with the southern wall will net a dog collar.
- See secret #3.
- In the northern part of the room where the player first encounters the infernis, interact with the damaged wall to get 10 credits, 10 shells and an armor bonus.
- 5 secrets
- 50 monsters
- Green Door