Sector 2 (Doom RPG)
|Doom RPG maps|
Sector 2 is a level in Doom RPG.
- Follow the corridor along, heading east. You will find a locked door with a civilian next to it.
- Unlock the door using the passcode 1337 (the civilian says that the passcode is related to the tunnel structure, and the tunnels spell out this number).
- Head south, passing through three doors. In the process you will pass the locked entrance to Ore Processing.
- Use the code "042" to open the door to the south-east (this can be found from another civilian in the area).
- You will find a room with several computer consoles. Use the one to the north to talk to Dr. Guerard, who will unlock the door to Ore Processing. Go back to the entrance to Ore Processing and enter.
- Head east and talk to the scientist. He will come up with a plan to use armor shards to avert an overload in the power grid processor.
- Go back toward the entrance and use a computer console (it does not matter which, because the scientist will instruct you to use the other console regardless of which one you use). Use the panel access code 988.
- Go back east toward where the scientist previously was. There will be an explosion (the processor was sabotaged) and several monsters will appear.
- Go through the door to the east to find the exit back to the Junction.
- In the southern part of the second 3 in 1337, interact with the dirt wall between two metallic cross-shaped reinforcements to obtain 10 bullets and 5 credits.
- In the eastern section of the room with 3 columns, there will be a dirt wall between two metallic cross-shaped reinforcements behind explosive barrels. Behind it are 6 UAC credits.
- In the southern room that houses the maintenance access door, interact with the damaged part of the northern wall to obtain a flak jacket, a small medkit, 10 shells and a computer with a clue to secret #4.
- Immediately after entering ore processing, turn left and interact with the dirt wall to get a super shotgun and 10 shells, although beware of the bull demon that guards them.
- In the northern part of ore processing, there is a computer with log entries of Dr. Jensen. To the right of it there is a wall, behind which is a megaarmor.
- In the southern part of ore processing, there is a wall between two walls with vertical stripes. Behind it are 4 bullets, 4 shells, an armor bonus, a small medkit and 6 credits.
- Inside secret #6, interact with the southern dirt wall between two metallic cross-shaped reinforcements to open a room which contains a demon, 18 shells, 3 health bonuses and 2 credits. Additionally, there is a blue door, behind which is a revenant, an apollyon, a small medkit and 20 credits. There is also a locked door #55 with the necessary code 5555, behind which are a commando, a zombie captain, a large medkit, 15 cells and 4 rockets.
- Inside secret #7 in the southern part of the room there is a wall with "UAC" written on it; interacting with it will net a berserk.
- 8 secrets
- 47 monsters
- Blue door
- Door 55
The north-east section of the map spells-out 1337 - an Internet-culture transliteration of leet or elite.