Sector 5 (Doom RPG)
|Doom RPG maps|
Sector 5 is a level in Doom RPG.
- Go west through three doors. You will find a room with several locked doors and fires.
- Extinguish the fires and use the computer console at the north west of the room.
- Go east twice and use the computer console. Use the code 6752 to open the locked door back in the previous room.
- Go through the now unlocked door, then go west, extinguishing the fires that block your way.
- You will now be in a room with more locked doors. Follow the room around to the north and blow the up barrels on the south wall that are in the way of a computer console. Use this console.
- Use the console next to the door on the west wall of the room and enter the code 1122. Enter through the door.
- Talk to the civilian and try to use the computer, using the login code of 4453. Talk to the civilian again.
- Go back to the start of the level and talk to the scientist until he wakes up.
- Use the computer console to learn about the SQL SELECT statement.
- Go back to the database computer and retrieve the codes from the database. These are:
- Door 13: 1313
- Door 27: 3416
- Door 17: 1122
- Door 44: 8862
- Door 61: 1554
- Door 99: 1209
- Exit back into the other room and follow the room round to the north. Unlock door 44 at the northeast corner of the room using the code 8862.
- Find your way through the maze to the exit in the north east. You should reach a room with four pillars and barrels.
- Go east and then south. You will find Dr. Jensen locked in a cage (Cell 42-A).
- There are two computer consoles at the south end of the room. Use the one on the south wall.
- Use the console on the east wall and enter the code 229 to unlock the cage.
- Go to the cage and talk to Jensen. Go to the west corner of the room and break the crate blocking the computer console. Use the console and enter the code 648 to open the secure closet.
- Get the blue keycard and rocket launcher, then go to the south end of the room with the computer consoles. Talk to Jensen.
- Go through the door to the west of the prison cell and exit the level through the blue door.
- After entering door 09, proceed until you're in a small room with bars to the north and a small alcove with a zombie lieutenant to the south. In the alcove, interact with the southern wall to find 6 credits, guarded by a demon wolf, a cacodemon and an arch-vile.
- In the southwestern corner of the maze, there is a room with the computer map. In that room, interact with the central part of the southern wall to reveal 2 armor bonuses, 5 credits and 10 cells.
- In the room with the 4 pillars, interact with the part of the northern wall between two metallic cross-shaped reinforcements to obtain a megaarmor.
- In the same room as secret #3, interact with the part of the southern wall between two metallic cross-shaped reinforcements that doesn't have blood on it to obtain a large medkit.
- In the room immediately west of the previously mentioned room with the 4 pillars, interact with the central part of the northern wall to find 5 credits, 10 shells, a health bonus, a rocket, a large medkit and a locked door, all guarded by a cacodemon. The code for the locked door is 1209, and behind it are 10 cells, 5 credits, a berserk and the code for door #55 back in sector 2.
- In the room with door 09, break the jammed door to the north. In the room behind it, there will be a blue door, behind which is a wretched along with 20 credits.
- 5 secrets
- 85 monsters
- Blue card
- Blue door
- If you talk several times to the other prisoner in the Cell 42-A before you get the blue key and you have 20 UAC credits, he will steal them from you. If you keep talking to him, he will give them back to you. Note that after you get the blue key, he will vanish.