Marcos Abenante (Sergeant Mark IV)
(Redirected from Sergeant Mark IV)
|This article or section is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
Marcos Abenante, primarily known by his alias Sergeant Mark IV, is a Brazilian computer game programmer, best known as the creator of Brutal Doom mod. His mod won the first ever Cacoward for best Gameplay Mod in 2011, a MOTY award for creativity by Mod DB in 2012 and, finally, won the Player's Choice 1st place in 2017 MOTY.
He also works with web design, bodybuilding and English classes. He Lives in São Paulo, Brazil, his hometown.
- ArmageDoom (Doomworld/idgames)
- After the Holocaust (Doomworld/idgames)
- Administration Center (Doomworld/idgames)
- Underground Compound (Doomworld/idgames)
- Neighborhood From Hell (Doomworld/idgames)
- Brutal Hexen
- City Assault (Doomworld/idgames)
- Brutal Strife (ZDoom forums thread)