→Active and passive abilities
* '''Power Shield''': Bitterman's extra armor that he can apply at any time.
* '''Unholy Totem''': Galen's land mine that heals allies.
* '''Freeze Thrower''': Duke's coolest weapon, complete with kick alternative attack.
* '''Stroyent Injection''': Kane's instant healing and speed boost.
* '''Life Steal''': Caleb can heal by dealing damage for a short time.
* '''Dark Servant''': Menelkir can summon a mighty Maulotaur to do his bidding that disappears should summoner die.* '''Ghostwalk''': Nyx can disappear into thin air and reappear silently when she's least expected.
* '''Simulacrums''': Durandal can teleport fake B.o.B.'s into arena to blindly chase his opponents until they explode.
* '''Barrage''': Terminator's torrent of homing rockets.
* '''Quietus''': Zedek's final option, leaves flames that continue burning for some time after the hit.
* '''Primal Rage''': Sorgaul gets regeneration, extra speed, and devastating melee attacks.
* '''Grenade Swarm''': Keel can fire up to 5 grenades, regenerating them one by one.
Passive abilities are:
* '''Overstack''': Corvus can pick up ordinary armor items beyond maximum.
* '''Bandoliers''': Bitterman can always carry more ammo than other champions.
* '''Channeling''': Galen restores cooldown by picking up health items.
* '''Huge Ego''': Duke gets more health from health pickups.
* '''Veteran''': Sarge has classic Quake 3 stack: spawns with 125 health that ticks down to 100, and gets up to 200 health and armor from big pickups.
* '''Crouchslide''': Kane can get a speed boost if he crouches at the moment when he lands from a jump.
* '''Kill Heals''': Caleb gets a portion of health back when dealing final blow. In DM, during active ability, heals fully.
* '''Unified Vitality''': Armor automatically converts to missing portion of health when picked up.
* '''Infra-Chromatic Unveil''': Durandal can always see invisible or phase-shifting beings.
* '''Ammo Regeneration''': Terminator slowly regenerates ammo for selected weapon. In coop and TDM, excess ammo is dropped for allies to pick.
* '''Iron Feet''': Zedek doesn't take environmental damage.
* '''Armor Hoarder''': Sorgaul gets more armor from every pickup.
* '''Stockpile''': Keel regenerates grenades by picking up any ammunition, including that which goes with weapon pickups.
== Monster replacement ==