→Active and passive abilities
* '''Freeze Thrower''': Duke's coolest weapon, complete with kick alternative attack. Slows down and eventually freezes enemies in place.
* '''Leash Thumper''': Grayson's signature attack from Bulletstorm, it lifts enemies in the air and immobilizes them temporarily.
* '''Stroyent Injection''': Kane's instant healing and speed boost.
* '''Life Steal''': Caleb can heal by dealing damage for a short time.
* '''Simulacrums''': Durandal can teleport fake B.o.B.'s into arena to blindly chase his opponents until they explode.
* '''Nobitsura Kage''': Lo Wang slashes twice with his katana, sending short-ranged energy waves that deal heavy damage.
* '''Barrage''': Terminator's torrent of homing rockets.
* '''Quietus''': Zedek's final option, leaves flames that continue burning for some time after the hit.
* '''Grenade Swarm''': Keel can fire up to 5 grenades, regenerating them one by one.
* '''Scanner''': Eradicator can activate a display in his HUD that shows the location of enemies, powerups, and weapons.
Passive abilities are:
* '''Double Jump''': Doomslayer's thrusters that he can activate in mid-air.
* '''Elven Vitality''': Corvus regenerates health passively.
* '''Bandoliers''': Bitterman can always carry more ammo than other champions.
* '''Stabilized Homeostasis''': Bitterman's HP and armor stacks degenerate much slower.
* '''Veteran''': Sarge has classic Quake 3 stack: spawns with 125 health that ticks down to 100, and gets up to 200 health and armor from big pickups.
* '''Personal Dropkit''': Grayson can refill 50% of his currently equipped weapon by holding the "use" key, at the cost of 25 armor.
* '''Crouchslide''': Kane can get a speed boost if he crouches at the moment when he lands from a jump.
* '''Kill Heals''': Caleb gets a portion of health back when dealing final blow. In DM, during active ability, heals fully.
* '''Hex''': Menelkir makes enemies killed drop hourglasses that restore cooldown.
* '''Walljump''': Nyx can jump off walls, decorations and enemies.
* '''Unified Vitality''':
Armor automatically converts to missing portion of health when picked up.
* '''Infra-Chromatic Unveil''': Durandal can always see invisible or phase-shifting beings.
* '''Peacock's Blessing''': Lo Wang can quickly regenerate his health up to 60 HP by quickly tapping "right" twice and holding "use".
* '''Tiger's Rage''': If Lo Wang's HP is below 40, he does 30% more damage with all of his attacks.
* '''Ammo Regeneration''': Terminator slowly regenerates ammo for selected weapon. In coop and TDM, excess ammo is dropped for allies to pick
. * '''Iron Feet''': Zedek doesn't take environmental damage.
* '''Cannonball''': Zedek deals falling damage in area where he lands from heights.
* '''Thrust Dodge''': Inquisitor can accelerate in a direction by double tapping the key.
* '''Stockpile''': Keel regenerates grenades by picking up any ammunition, including that which goes with weapon pickups.
* '''Murderface''': Eradicator's damage increases as he kills enemies.
== Monster replacement ==