no edit summary
== Maps ==
[[File:QCDE Blood Covenant screenshot.png|thumb|Player as Nyx snipes on fleeing airborne Kane with a railgun.
Map is QCDE01: Blood Covenant by DBThanatos, a demake of eponymous map from Quake Champions.]]
QCDE comes with two mapsets for Deathmatch and Last Man Standing modes: ''[[Aeon Deathmatch]] for QCDE'' (AeonQCDE.pk3) and ''QCDE maps'' (QCDEmaps1.3.pk3).
AeonQCDE is a version of AeonDM edited to contain QCDE weapons and specific map markers. QCDE maps
consists of special contributions created specifically for QCDE by DBThanatos, RoosTer, MrEnchanter, Abysswalker and Ivan Dobrovski.
== Playable characters ==
All champions have health/
armor caps (stack). There are three types of champions:
* '''Light''' (
AKA squishies): Smaller than average hitbox, low stack, generally fast.
* '''Medium''': Standard doom hitbox, medium stack, medium speed.
* '''Heavy''' (
AKA tanks): Big hitbox, large stack, slower movement.
The stacks are “lower” compared to Doom, and light champions seem rather fragile
, since they have low caps for health and armor. However, this is countered by their abilities. Light champions have ways of healing or escaping dangerous situations -- as opposed to tanks, whose abilities are more about dealing with danger face to face.
The fact that stacks are relatively low overall is compensated by healing items giving much more health than traditional Doom pickups, and armor being much more common. Therefore, it's possible to lose health quickly, but so long as an escape route is available, lost health can be gained back in a heartbeat.
=== List of
29 playable classes are present:
* '''Major''' (Heavy) -- Air Strike, Wall Climb, Tall Lean & Mean
* '''Serious Sam''' (Heavy) -- Complementary Ammo, Seriously Loaded, Serious Minigun
Active abilities are:
* '''Dire Orb''': Ranger's personal teleporter.
* '''BFG-9000''': Doomslayer's iconic weapon
, melts armor or slows naked targets.
* '''Wings of Wrath''': Corvus' short flight at high speed.
* '''Power Shield''': Bitterman's extra armor that he can apply at any time. In coop and TDM, excess armor is dropped for allies to pick up.
* '''Leash Thumper''': Grayson's signature attack from Bulletstorm, it lifts enemies in the air and immobilizes them temporarily.
* '''Kraftsman''': Blaskowicz can temporarily dual wield the Dieselkraftwerk and Laserkraftwerk from Wolfenstein: The New Colossus.
* '''Antigravity Discharge''': Freeman can activate a blast in his location that pushes nearby enemies and projectiles away. Its power increases with time and damage
* '''Stroyent Injection''': Kane's instant healing and speed boost.
* '''Life Steal''': Caleb can heal by dealing damage for a short time.
* '''Dark Servant''': Menelkir can summon a mighty Maulotaur to do his bidding that disappears should its summoner die.
* '''Ghostwalk''': Nyx can disappear into thin air and reappear silently when she's least expected. She can telefrag enemies if she reappears in their exact spot.
* '''Simulacrums''': Durandal can teleport fake B.o.B.'s into arena to blindly chase
his opponents until they explode.
* '''Nobitsura Kage''': Lo Wang slashes twice with his katana, sending short-ranged energy waves that deal heavy damage.
* '''Dopplegänger''': Eleena can create a clone of herself to confuse and distract enemies. Using the ability a second time teleports her to the clone's location.
* '''Barrage''': Terminator's torrent of homing rockets.
* '''Quietus''': Zedek's final option, leaves flames that continue burning for some time after the hit.
* '''Reflection''': Inquisitor becomes invulnerable for a duration. Use again to become huge shield for team.
* '''Primal Rage''': Sorgaul gets regeneration, extra speed, and devastating melee attacks.
* '''Grenade Swarm''': Keel can fire up to 5 grenades, regenerating them one by one.
* '''Horror''': Vor Matur fires a blast that blinds enemies temporarily.
* '''Air Strike''': Major can summon bombs that fall on locations she marks by using the "fire" key.
* '''Serious Minigun''': Serious Sam brings out his trademark minigun to fill enemies with lead. Hourglasses don't reduce its cooldown, but
instead grant ammo for the minigun.
Passive abilities are:
* '''Bounty Hunter''': Grayson gets armor every time he kills an enemy.
* '''Blitz''': If he doesn't take damage in 3 seconds, Blaskowicz's health will quickly regenerate to the nearest multiple of 25.
* '''H.E.V. Suit''': Freeman
recieves no environmental damage. In addition, collecting LG ammo grants him armor, while collecting BFG ammo reduces his active cooldown time.
* '''Extraction''': When he's about to receive a lethal hit, Freeman is transported elsewhere in the map with 25 hp. This has a 60 seconds cooldown time.
* '''Crouchslide''': Kane can get a speed boost if he crouches at the moment when he lands from a jump.
* '''Hex''': Menelkir makes enemies killed drop hourglasses that restore cooldown.
* '''Walljump''': Nyx can jump off walls, decorations and enemies.
* '''Unified Vitality''': Durandal's
armor automatically converts to missing portion of health when picked up.
* '''Infra-Chromatic Unveil''': Durandal can always see invisible or phase-shifting beings.
* '''Peacock's Blessing''': Lo Wang can quickly regenerate his health up to 60 HP by quickly tapping "right" twice and holding "use".
* '''Sixth Sense''': When Hunter aims her crosshairs at an enemy, they create a trail she can follow (PvP only).
* '''Spoils of the Hunt''': When Hunter kills an enemy, she gets either a max HP, Armor or ammo increase that lasts until she dies.
* '''Cracked Lungs''': Postal Dude
recieves a +75 health overcharge upon collecting a Mega Health that doesn't decay for 40 seconds. After that time, unless he picks up another Mega Health, his overstack will quickly decay or he will take 25 hp damage if he has no overstack.
* '''Crouch Jump''': When jumping while crouching, Postal Dude will perform a high jump.
* '''Ammo Regeneration''': Terminator slowly regenerates ammo for selected weapon. In coop and TDM, excess ammo is dropped for allies to pick up.* '''Cannonball''': Zedek deals falling damage in area where he lands from heights.
* '''Iron Feet''': Zedek is immune to environmental damage (PvE only)
* '''Thrust Dodge''': Inquisitor can accelerate in a direction by double tapping the key.
* '''Murderface''': Eradicator's damage increases as he kills enemies.
* '''Inductive Healing''': Picking up medium and large healing items will also grant Eradicator some armor.
* '''Excess Matter''': Vor Matur has a massive HP pool, but
can have no armor. He also receives less knockback from hits.
* '''Corrosive Blood''': Blood sprayed by Vor Matur when taking hits does damage to enemies.
* '''Wall Climb''': Major can climb some walls by holding the "jump" key near them.