A developmental bot failing to retrieve the shotgun on a raised ledge.
|Initial release||2005 (15 years ago)|
|License||GNU General Public License v2+|
- Raised static limits as per Doom-plus
- In-game multiplayer scoreboard which also shows player health and armor information
- Enhanced and color contextualized automap (which was also copied into ReMooD)
- Primitive bots with primitive navigation for any level
- Deathmatch team support
Strawberry Doom was abandoned in 2009. Several compiled builds exist compiled from the SVN repository at the time.
- Strawberry Doom r1188 binary and source code, latest release from March 26, 2009, hosted by GitHub
- Strawberry Doom r1101 binary and source code, March 1, 2008, hosted by GitHub
- Strawberry Doom r1040 binary and source code, February 2, 2008, hosted by GitHub
- Strawberry Doom SVN builds up to March 2008
|Source code genealogy|
|Based on||Name||Base for|
|Chocolate Doom||Strawberry Doom||None|