I don't think this is really worthy of a full article. It sounds like this isn't even a proper weapon in Action Doom, and even if it was, it would only be appropriate to mention it in the Action Doom article.
- Delete, possibly include a short mention of it in the BFG 9000 article. Fraggle 15:55, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
- Delete without question; the notability policy specifically addresses these cases now. I wouldn't even put it in the BFG 9000 article, or every weapon mod in existence would have to be mentioned equivalently on the vanilla pages. Ryan W 21:22, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. Mentioning it in the Action Doom article is sufficient IMO. Though, to be perfectly honest, I don't think it really needs to be mentioned there either, since it's merely an insignificant little joke in the modification and I don't see why we should document each and every one of those. -- Janizdreg 00:48, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
- Delete, for the reasons stated above. Seriously. The Green Herring 01:05, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
- Delete - I pretty much agree with what Ryan W and Janizdreg said. Nuxius 07:13, 9 March 2008 (UTC)