Fails the notability criteria because it has not been released.
- Delete. Ryan W 16:51, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
Your definition of "released" is unclear. As mentioned on the main page, it is more or less of an entire theme, not just one wad, thus a "full release" in this context would consist of finalizing the entire series and listing everything that uses it (a very long, incomplete list), which could very well never happen. The entire theme in itself is a giant amorphous work in progress, so there is a low chance that it can actually be finalized. I'll come to cleaning it up more towards the actual theme itself and removing the unless information when I can actually get to doing so.
I've added a standalone level which I have earlier released but have not yet uploaded to IDGames due to an incomplete text file. Once I get around to it, I'll fix it up and properly release it within the next few weeks or so.
- Keep. SnowKate709 00:10, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
If "earlier released" means available for anyone to download, even as a public beta, then it qualifies. The section linked above is called "WADs" because it is meant to be applied to each WAD, not to any abstract literary qualities the project may have. Ryan W 21:17, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
I'm striking out/removing the request for deletion because of two reasons:
- I've completely destroyed the original article and rewrote it to be more up to standard with the rest of the wiki, and made it more relevant to the actual mod in question. It should be more clear now. I've even included screenshots and more detailed information about both story and gameplay relating to it. The old article was badly written (I admit to this!), completely ambiguous and incoherent, and desperately needed to be cleaned up, or in this case, just plain nuked.
- It's been two years and no clear course of action has been taken at all at any point. At this point, if anything deserved to happen, it would've happened a long time ago. Since no action has been taken for such an extreme amount of time, I believe the request to be expired and no longer applies.
I've received no complaints from Quasar since I have rewritten the article, so I believe that since it is up to par with the rest of the wiki's style, it deserves to stay. The project right now is in a beta state and very playable, ready for release as public beta as-is, barring a few needed resources that need to be filled in holding it up. If it still doesn't qualify for notability despite this, I'm filing a complaint that your criteria for notability is too strict and needs to be reconsidered, sorry. --SnowKate709 11:54, December 20, 2010 (UTC)
Second Nomination for Deletion
It's been at the most 3 years since this page was last edited and the project never came out. The latest I've seen from it dates back to one of her video in 2011. Plus aren't only administrators allowed to remove the deletion tag? According to the history of this article, SnowKate has removed it herself. She also seems to have a history of starting projects, but never seems to finish them.
- Overall Delete. Justice ∞ 02:00, 2 July 2013 (UTC)
- Voting Delete, as Kate states it may be an unknown amount of time before this project will reach a releasable state and says it's OK to do away with it in the meantime. --Quasar 16:55, 2 July 2013 (UTC)
- Delete. I see the point of SnowKate709's last post above, but unfortunately this is the default outcome of modding projects in general, which is why articles about unfinished ones are usually vestigal in the end, and freeloading in the meantime. Yes, there were beta releases, but there seems to be some feeling in recent years that our criteria as written are too broad. Ryan W 14:55, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
- Delete, and if the project ever reaches fruition, Kate can always petition for it to be undeleted. The article is not needed in the meantime. --Gez 10:19, 19 August 2013 (UTC)
Reluctantly closing as delete. I see the good intentions and I am aware that our written guideline still says "notable if released". However, opinion seems unified, excepting the author who hasn't even come back to tell us how things are going. (A google search for "Dimension LXXII", updated in the last year, returns two links:  .) Again, without prejudice to recreation if a Pull-like revival occurs. Ryan W (talk) 12:40, 16 August 2014 (UTC)