This wiki isn't focused on fanfiction and Fanon. Darkman 4 04:17, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
- so? this relates to doom doent it? so whats the problem?
- This wiki is focused on how the games play, not stories about how your super-special Space Marine (who just so happens to be the Doom Guy's BFF) goes around and destroys Hell or whatever. Darkman 4 04:33, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
- To put it another way, this site is not going to include everything related to Doom, any more than Wikipedia has articles about every person in the human race. There is some minimum standard of "notability". People disagree about the details of that standard, but I think it is necessary for the work to be widely known within the Doom community already, without a wiki article to publicize it. Unless there is some evidence of that, delete. Ryan W 18:39, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- I agree with Ryan W here. Delete. -- Janizdreg 05:35, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- I think this wiki should even support fan fiction (many PWADs can be seen as kind of fan fiction too). But the point is, as Ryan W stated, it is necessary that this fan fiction should be widely known within the Doom community. The article misses a link, where to find this stuff, and a quick search at google for it wasn't really successful, the most search variations point directly to this article here. Delete--Cybdmn 11:00, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Edit: I guess, the article means this here. So, the article we discuss here can be seen as self promotion for a work which isn't finished, and which isn't even proved to exist. Add this as an argument for deleting from my side. I would suggest the guy to release the chapters of the book elsewhere first. There are many places. He could do that maybe at the fan fiction forums at DW or newdoom. Another possibility is a personal website, or a blog even (i.e. blogspot). There is ipernity.com, where he could write it as a blog or upload it as a document.--Cybdmn 11:17, 20 January 2009 (UTC)