Talk:E3M2: Doom - The Movie (Serenity)
- Ryan W: holy crap, that explains a lot! Then this WAD should have an article too.
Should such an article have a list of all the WADs that use that level as a base? Or should only the most notable example (Serenity E3M2) be listed? —The Green Herring (talk) 03:01, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- That question is probably academic, unless someone actually took the trouble to document what the main PWAD archives looked like in 1994 and 1995. I personally wouldn't have a problem with a full list, since it would show how widespread the usage was (especially compared to the small size of the internet at that time). Ryan W 21:19, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- In related news, the authors of Serenity apparently didn't consider this an enormously big deal: . Ryan W 02:09, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
- So I see. As for MINE1.WAD itself, that WAD and the other tutorial WADs were released standalone on April 19, 1994. Here, they're advertised as having been written in "mere minutes," back when that was something to be impressed by. Then again, it also says there are "two [...] wads" in the package when there are very clearly four. Seems he didn't count old versions in this case. ;) —The Green Herring (talk) 23:26, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Interesting! Now comes the $0.0064 × banner ad question — should I create one, two, or four articles? :D Ryan W 00:53, February 22, 2010 (UTC)