Talk:E4M1: Hell Beneath (Doom)
To 18.104.22.168: there's at least 4(four) medikits on HMP or lower: two near the green armor, and two on ledges near the level's beginning, accessible through secret #1.
My proposed edits
I have edited this article and put it at User:PolicyNonsense/Sandbox/E4M1: Hell Beneath (Doom). I made a copy because I don't know English well and need a lot of time to edit, so as to avoid breaking the article in the meantime. I'd like to know if this version is good enough.
- I think it looks great! Just a couple little things:
- The part about Trent Reznor has nothing to do with gameplay, so it should go under Inspiration or Trivia.
- (not true, the trigger linedef "overlines" the NIИ letters) Ledmeister agrees with you.
- (or should the other exit from the central buildeing?) The other exit is hidden and is not required to complete the level. Therefore IMO it is an "Other point of interest".
- Ryan W 00:24, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
Other gargoyle switch
So in E4M1 the gargoyle switch on the right opens a door that allows you to go on another part of the map, but what does the switch on the left do? --Nothing the Supercharged Spectre (talk) 09:56, 17 June 2017 (CDT)