vfd'd because Eidolon does not appear in Doom, Heretic or the first Hexen: Eidolon only appears in Hexen II, which is vfd'd for being too far removed from Doom. -- TheDarkArchon 20:49, 26 April 2006 (UTC)
The Hexen II and Heretic II is important. Is the sequel to two Doom Engine games. Please, the history need a finish. Eidolon is important part of Serpent Riders saga. Tha saga involves Heretic and the first Hexen.
Thanks. St@lker Ville 15:20, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
- The only reason Heretic and Hexen appear in the Doom Wiki in the first place is because of the Doom engine. Linking to Eidolons page on Wikipedia when Eidolon is mentioned would be a better solution. And also, don't remove deletion signs. They're to be kept until a conclusion is made, which hasn't been done yet. I've readded the sign. -- TheDarkArchon 16:55, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
- I agree with TDA. Unless there is any connection to the first Hexen game, delete. Fraggle 17:14, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
Many people look at information on Heretic\Hexen here, like St@lker Ville. Many people like the Saga them Serpent Riders. They could minimum of respect?
This wiki can be on Doom, but these games have a little of relation.
This wiki can be on Doom, but since Hexen and Heretic are mentioned, that it has at least its finished information.
It is so difficult to understand? 126.96.36.199 17:42, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
It's made more difficult to understand by people
- pretending to be more than one person
- removing one side of the argument that they don't agree with
- conducting the argument across three-four separate talk pages
Jdowland 18:04, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
* removing one side of the argument that they don't agree with
Where? Unless you are referring to the removal of the templates -- TheDarkArchon 18:15, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
I am not St@lker Ville! (consults the IP) But I confess to have asked for it to look at this article. It is my friend and also he likes this saga.
Is easy to judge the others eh?...
PS: Still we are learning the English. The times, a deepened consultation is necessary more.
188.8.131.52 19:54, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
- Jon, is your comment saying delete or not? -- TheDarkArchon 17:31, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
- Janizdreg's comment on Talk:Heretic II applies here. Deleted
Quake, Descent and Duke Nukem do not have nothing to have with the "Engine Doom" and blablabla. Hexen II and heretic II that it has not to have cannot be, but Quake, Duke Nukem and Descent can be. Aff, this is ridicule! Hexen has its sequel. It does not have reason to delete!
184.108.40.206 16:00, 5 May 2006 (UTC)