Talk:Hell Knight (Doom 3
Seems obvious to me, but as in previous cases (is it just me or have there been several recently?), I hesitate to do it myself because I have no way to tell which one of each set of contradictory statements is true.
- Merge. Ryan W 18:04, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- In my anonymous opinion, delete. The correct article (the one without the missing closing parenthesis) is already written, and much better written at that, than this one. Seriously, "Brick Shit House"? "Presumabley"? Value judgment like "irritating enemy" and "lovable"? This wouldn't last long on a serious wiki. --184.108.40.206 21:05, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- This article is basically crap as pointed out by 220.127.116.11. Delete. -- Janizdreg 02:07, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- Delete - I don't see anything worth merging here (just a bunch of regurgitated garbage using someones personal nicknames). Nuxius 07:20, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
"Brick Shit House"? Delete. Luc69 17:33, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
- I think this is vandalism or "spam" and that we should delete it. Who is like God? 00:46, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
There's nothing to be merged with the main article. This should be deleted.
Malcolm Betruger 11:44, April 18, 2010 (UTC)