This article is a straight import of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexen_II . I don't think this article belongs on this wiki. We have a Quake article, as Quake is the direct decendent of doom and has a lot of similarities. We have a Hexen article because Hexen is a source-code derivation from doom. But Hexen II is twice removed and is no more deserving an article than Quake 2, Heretic II, Quake 3: Arena, etc. -- Jdowland 13:27, 26 April 2006 (UTC)
I concur. This is about Doom and related subjects. Hexen II is neither. delete -- TheDarkArchon 15:52, 26 April 2006 (UTC)
I agree. Off topic. Delete. Fraggle 18:03, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
This site has information on the Saga of Serpent Riders. Hexen II counts the part most important of this history. The article must be.
Summarizing: Hexen II and Heretic II finished the Saga started for the Hexen and Heretic together. It does not need to create articles on quake 2, quake 3 arena, etc. This is only a finishing.
22.214.171.124 23:56, 26 April 2006 (UTC)
- Coverage of the serpent riders is only in the context of stuff which is already on-topic. What benefit is there in importing the hexen 2 article here, vs. linking to the wikipedia one? -- Jdowland 09:03, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
I concur 126.96.36.199. The Hexen II and Heretic II is important. Is the sequel to two Doom Engine games. Please, the history need a finish. If the article is bad, improve the article.
Thanks. St@lker Ville 15:20, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
- Are you not actually 188.8.131.52 yourself? -- Jdowland 18:01, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
- Does MediaWiki log the IP addresses of those who have usernames? -- TheDarkArchon 18:07, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
I am not St@lker Ville! (consults the IP) But I confess to have asked for it to look at this article. It is my friend and also he likes this saga.
Is easy to judge the others eh?...
PS: Still we are learning the English. The times, a deepened consultation is necessary more.
184.108.40.206 19:54, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
- Inconclusive, will be kept unless someone says delete soon. -- TheDarkArchon 17:32, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
- Fraggle's vote has cleared means there is a definite outcome: deleted -- TheDarkArchon 19:06, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
Quake, Descent and Duke Nukem do not have nothing to have with the "Engine Doom" and blablabla. Hexen II and heretic II that it has not to have cannot be, but Quake, Duke Nukem and Descent can be. Aff, this is ridicule! Hexen has its sequel. It does not have reason to delete!
220.127.116.11 16:01, 5 May 2006 (UTC)