I think this material is already covered adequately by Linedef.
- Delete. Ryan W 15:30, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
Delete.. Absolutely. -- Jdowland 22:56, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
- There's no need to go through a delete process when a redirect would work just fine. Just make it a redirect to Linedef already. Bloodshedder 23:21, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
- I agree, and I would have done that if I'd got to the article first, but once Ryan had filed a vfd, I thought it rude to make such an edit. -- Jdowland 00:51, 9 December 2006 (UTC)
- Redirect to Linedef -- I think it's the best option. -- TheDarkArchon 02:11, 9 December 2006 (UTC)
- And I thought it rude to just erase the new text without a discussion. :> That, and I have never before seen "line" used for "linedef" (to refer to LOS calculations and hitscan attacks, yes). If you folks have, then I'll vote for a redirect also. Ryan W 00:17, 10 December 2006 (UTC)