- If the weapon never appears unless carried by a trooper, does it need to be described outside the trooper article?
- For the Bullpup part, as with any text that all but claims to have been present at id's development meetings, it would be awfully nice to have a source. (People have actually tried to identify the gun model based on ratios of pixel counts, which suggests that if there is a source, it's not commonly known.)
Other than those two things, what content could actually be included here? Ryan W 22:00, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
OK,Ryan. I think we should merge this with the zombieman article. I studied the weapon of the zombie and it ressembles approximately an Bullpup model. So merge it.
After trying and failing to create a merge, I'm now calling for deletion discussion. If you exclude the unreferenced speculation, and the information already present in Zombieman, what is left? I'd like to be wrong, because thoughtful, coherent original research has been in short supply, but this just doesn't seem like anything we can build on. Ryan W 03:31, 3 March 2013 (UTC)
- I agree. Speculative (and rather poor) writing aside (e.g. if it never appears as a weapon in stock games, how one can talk about its accuracy and whatnot), there's not much to say about the subject in the first place, except for showing a couple of screenshots (like the alpha stuff here and here). I say we should trash it and expand this section accordingly, mentioning the player and trooper sprite graphics; also, the rest of alpha weapons could use a description there in more detail. Unmaker 11:17, 3 March 2013 (UTC)
- Should be noted the subject here is closely related to Assault rifle (Doom) --Quasar 21:03, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
- I have carried out merging the interesting info with a simple explanatory link to the above mentioned article from Zombieman. Voting Delete. --Quasar (talk) 20:50, 7 July 2014 (UTC)
- Delete. Nothing of value. --Kyano (talk) 19:21, 25 July 2014 (UTC)
- Delete. I have nothing to add here except for what has already been said. —The Green Herring(talk) 19:45, 25 July 2014 (UTC)