Aaron Pepin Feb 15 2007: Who wrote the TNT music? Was it bobby prince? Because I think the music that plays when you beat a level is a Pantera song.
- This has been brought up before at the wikipedia discussion page for Doom as well, and I wonder how it is that people even find half of those comparison mp3's to be legitimate.
- I know that some of the music from Doom has had inspiration (especially Doom 2 map25) but calling Bobby Prince a dirty thief is way out of line. If people are going to nitpick every part of every song to find something similar to another song then we might as well nitpick those "original" songs as well. I don't think any game music is truely original at all which makes this attention paid to the music rather pitiful.
- I guarantee you that any song someone tells me is original will have its roots traced back to elsewhere. Get a life. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk)
- I suggest you not take things on the Internet so seriously. The line "Bobby Prince is a thief" is a joke. Satire. Sarcasm. Not meant to be taken seriously. John Romero himself said that he handed Bobby Prince a stack of metal CDs and said something like "make the music sound something like this." Bobby Prince was a lawyer before he was a musician, so he knew how much he could get away with in terms of copying elements from other songs. Please avoid making personal attacks in the future. Thank you. Bloodshedder 20:17, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
- Ok. I was just trying to add info about the games that were missing. What do you think could be done to improve the article? 18.104.22.168 15:07, 27 October 2016 (CDT)