|The content associated with this talk page was considered for deletion, and either was deleted, or was kept after a period of discussion. This page has been retained for historical reference regarding the deletion process, or in case of future restoration of any deleted content.|
VFD: The introduction to the article itself describes this person as non-notable. Fraggle 17:24, 1 October 2006 (UTC)
- By the dictionary definition and the Wikipedia definition of "non-notable", yes, but not by our definition. All 9 maps listed here are in the archive, which means he qualifies. The criteria need to be updated. When they are, I'll vote to delete this article. Ryan W 20:06, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
- delete. The explicit criteria is one measure for having an article, but I think we can also evaluate on an article-by-article basis. The personal facts here could be slanderous (so some kind of citation would be nice), and at the very least the quality of levels is not described impartially ;) There has only been one editor, who is an anon with few other edits (and none outside the sphere of WAD authors). -- Jdowland 12:19, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- That's as may be, but my point was that the current wording of the policy does not mention common-sense exceptions. That was one reason for this conversation, right?
- Said conversation has been totally idle for over a month with no dissenting opinions, however, so a revision to the criteria for people articles is probably in order. Ryan W 01:29, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
- Ruba is likely a pseudonym; my guess is that it's Paul Corfiatis (from the IP used to write this article). Who is like God? 19:37, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
- Keep. Given that Ruba is now a Cacoaward "loser" (heh), this makes him notable as per this wikis definition. Nuxius 09:17, June 18, 2010 (UTC)