Talk:Silent teleport



I'd agree this should not stay in its current state forever.  More technical detail (easy for me to say!) and more examples would be a start.  But I've always heard that 99.3% of the applications are room-over-room.  Maybe merge into that instead, and leave the other 0.7% of cases to be included in their individual map articles?    Ryan W (talk) 20:23, 18 March 2016 (CDT)

The feature of a silent teleporter is independent from and has many more uses than just room-over-room, so I object. Strife has its own silent teleporters for example, which most people do not even know about - they usually think Boom invented the idea. I think Hexen also has a teleport "no fog" function. --Quasar (talk) 00:41, 20 March 2016 (CDT)
A notable example of silent teleport use in Hexen is MAP27: Heresiarch's Seminary where you can go like pacman from the western tunnel to the eastern tunnel and back. --Gez (talk) 03:39, 20 March 2016 (CDT)